Time to celebrate December foods! Go and find out which fruit, veg, meat and fish are in season where you live this December, and share your recipe with us. If you live in the UK, check out the inspiring Eat The Seasons website.
Let’s eat seasonally!
- Go and find out what’s in season where you live in NOVEMBER.
- You can choose: fruit, vegetables, fish, meat.
- Write a post/text if you are a non-blogger containing a recipe and/or information about your chosen seasonal item. You may post more than one recipe.
- Post it and email it to me before 15 DECEMBER, and I’ll post a round-up in a few days. The plan is to go from 15th to 15th in the month (eventually), so we have some time to enjoy the recipes for dishes that are in season.
To take part:
Please send an e-mail to maninas [DOT] wordpress [AT] yahoo [DOT[ co [DOT] uk including the following information:
- your name and country (and town if you wish)
- your seasonal item
- name & link to your blog
- name of your post & link to your post
- one photograph
- with ‘Eating with the season’ in the subject line of your e-mail
- & please link to this post